- ADJ VF1000 1000W Fog Smoke Machine Unboxing & Test Use
- NEW ADJ Fog Fury Series Foggers Video: By John Young of the DIsc Jockey News #americandj
- A look at the ADJ Fog Fury 2000 Fogger: By John Young of the Disc Jockey News #americandj
- ADJ VF1000 VS VF400 Fog Smoke Machine
- ADJ VF400 400W mobile Fog Smoke Machine Unboxing & Review
- American DJ Accu Fog 1000
- Accu Fog 1000 - American DJ
- Wooded Reviews | American DJ VF1300 Fog Machine!
- ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011
The ADJ Fog Fury Faze is a lower cost alternative to an oil-based Haze Machine, that actually uses water-based fog juice. It creates an even mist right out of the machine rather than a big burst of cloudy fog. This allows for a more even fog atmosphere in the air to highly beams of light from lighting effects. It features ADJ's advances in Fog Machine technology such as: a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging, a high performance pump system for optimum output, plus ADJ's Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology for heating optimization. The Fog Fury Faze uses standard water-based fog liquid, has a warm-up time of 5 minutes, has a 2 liter external fog liquid tank, and has an output of 1,000 cubic feet per minute.