- Cuisinart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker from Kitchenware Direct
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review
- Best Ice Cream Maker Machine Reviews || Best Ice Cream Maker 2017-2018
- Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker (ICE-45)
- REVIEW: Ice Cream Maker - Cuisinart ICE-21
- Self-Refrigerating Ice Cream Maker Milato 700A Review
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review | Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- The Best Ice Cream Maker of 2018
- 10 Best Ice Cream Makers | Best Ice Cream Maker Machine | Cuisinart | Top+
- Is the Most Expensive Home Ice Cream Maker Actually the Best? — You Can Do This
Make professional-quality soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet, and sherbet right at home with this fully automatic, soft-serve ice-cream maker. Simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial–no chemicals, salt, or ice required. The unit's double-insulated freezer bowl holds cold temperatures and makes it possible to produce up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream in just 20 minutes. Three built-in condiment dispensers allow for adding sprinkles, mini M&Ms, chocolate chips, and other favorites, mixing them right in to frozen desserts as cones and bowls get filled. A unique pull handle sends ice cream swirling out like with an authentic soft-serve machine. Other highlights include a cone holder that holds a stack of pointed or flat-bottom cones, a drip tray, nonskid feet, and removable parts for easy cleaning. An instruction book with recipes comes included. The ice-cream maker measures 10-1/2 by 12-1/2 by 19-4/5 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
Double-insulated freezer bowls holds temperature for fast results
No chemicals, salt, or ice required
Removable parts for easy cleaning
Includes instruction book and recipe book
Please note: This machine runs on 110v voltage. If the voltage in your country is different – A voltage converter will be needed!