- Roti or Wheat Tortilla Making With Tortilla Maker
- Flatbread and Tortilla Maker,non-stick coated; homemade tortilla press, tortilla electric press
- CucinaPro Flatbread Maker at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Using an Electric Tortilla Press
- How to use Roti Maker / Chappati Maker / tortilla maker- HD Dough Prep to Roti
The CucinaPro Flatbread and Tortilla Maker flattens and bakes 10-inch tortillas, pitas, or flatbreads. Heavy weight aluminum, non-stick coated cooking plates distribute heat evenly for uniform baking. Make authentic homemade tacos, tostadas, quesadillas, or gyros. Effortless cleanup, just wipe clean. Ready light and convenient cord wrap. Stores upright for convenient storage.For further trouble shooting steps contact @ 216 351-3002.Note: Check Page number 4 of User manual for trouble shooting steps.
FIRST USE OF YOUR FLATBREAD MAKER
When using your flatbread maker for the first time, you may notice some slight smoking or odor. This is normal with many heating appliances and will not recur. This does not affect the safety of your appliance. Also it is recommended that you discard the first two flatbreads from your new baker.
When using your Grand Wrap baker for the first time, wipe the cooking grids with a damp cloth and dry with an absorbent paper towel. It is normal for a new iron to smoke for a short while the first time it is heated. Discard the first two flatbreads you make on the new grids Please check the Page number 4 of the User Manual for the instructions for use.