With theEschenfelder Grain Flaker you can flake any grains, except corn, even moist grains like f.e. wheat sprouts (please mind to let these trickle one after the other). Due to the steel rollers, oily seeds like poppy seeds, linseed, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds can also be flaked, as well as spices like anise, fennel, cumin, cinnamon, mustard seeds, cardamom, coriander etc. Even chopped nuts, dried herbs, lentils and little pieces of dried fruits, f.e. raisins mixed with grains, can be flaked.
Technical details :• Flaking mechanism: Two stainless steel rollers nickel free, no gear drive necessary
• Case: Solid domestic beech wood, treated with organic linseed oil
• Funnel: firmly installed anodized aluminum
• Output: One dish cereals 1.76 Oz in approx. 20 second
• Texture of flakes: Precision adjustment. Flour is made by flaking several times
• Flaking material: Any grains except corn, dry or moist, oily seeds, spices, leguminous plants and many more.
• Hopper capacity: approx. 7 Oz
• Measurements: Heights 9.45 inch, Width 4.72 inch. Depth 9.45 inch, (incl. handle), length of handle 7.87 inch.
• Screw clamp: Table boards up to 1.96 inch. thickness. Protruding depth min. 1.57 inch.
The accessories, which can be purchased separately for same price of delivery:
Funnel lid for Eschenfelder Grain Flaker (Amazon ASIN Number: B01DSAYYVO)
Cover for Eschenfelder Grain Flaker table model (Amazon ASIN Number: B01DSBC5YG)
Handle for Eschenfelder Flaker table models (Amazon ASIN Number: B01LYOHBUO)
Wooden bowl for cereal suitable for Eschenfelder Grain Flaker (Amazon ASIN Number: B01LYOKRRF)
Simply copy the ASIN number and paste into the Amazon search field
We ship Worldwide! Delivery usually 7-14 days from Germany!