- Geek Chef 6.3qt Pressure Cooker sou vide ready 11 in 1 multicooker FIRST LOOK
What Makes Geek Chef Pressure Cooker Different?
1. We have 11-in-1 Multi-Functions: Pressure Cooker, Sous Vide, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Soup Cooker, Saute, Yogurt Maker, Pressure Canner, Steamer, Simmer, Insulation Warmer
2. We have Unique Sous Vide Function with temperature 120F-175F adjustable
3. We devide the control board into tow components for easy operation: Pressure Zone: rice, fowl, bean/chilli, soup/porridge, canning, potato ； No/Low Pressure Zone: sluggish chef, saute, yogurt, sous vide, steam, pasta.
4. High stress as well as adjustable temp can conserve power and food preparation time up to 70% than tradition pot, while also making healthy and balanced and also yummy food in a fast and also hassle-free way.
5. 3-ply lower 304 # stainless steel inner pot and also 201 # stainless-steel body for more duriability
6. Removable cover filter plat, anti-blocking as well as simpler cleaning
7. ETL/cETL accredited, with 11 tried and tested safety and security devices for worry-free security
[Distinct Sous vide Function] Sous-vide is a technique of cooking where food is secured in a vacuum-sealed plastic bag after that placed in a water bath or in a temperature-controlled heavy steam environment for longer than typical cooking times (typically 1 to 7 hrs) at a precisely regulated temperature level much less than usually made use of for cooking.
Advantage: Cook food uniformly, making sure that the in is correctly cooked without overcooking the outside, and also preserve wetness.
Temp & Time Setting of GeekChef Sous Vide Function:
Temp adjustable variety: 120F-175F; default temp: 140F; Temp adjust increment: 10F.
Time flexible array: 1-12hrs; default time: 6hrs; Time change increment: 30mins.
Tip: BPA free ziplock plastic bag could replace the vacumm bag, and also please squeeze the air out of the bag for far better result.
Ranked Voltage: 120V, 60Hz; Rated Power: 1000W.
Stress: 82.7 Kpa/ 12 psi.
Capability: Maximum 6.3 Quart/ 6L (Inner Pot).
Note: Never fill up the inner pot over MAX degree.