- AIE Constant Heat Automatic Cellophane Coffee Bag Sealer
- AIE Coffee Bag Constant Heat Sealer Auto
Constant Heat Sealers are used to seal bags for a great variety of industries and applications. They are economical and easy to use, and are perfect for light to mid-duty bag sealing applications. These units create a strong and appealing wide seal area, and are used to seal a variety of heat-sealable materials, such as BOPP, Cellophane, and laminations.
Constant heat sealers have a set of heated metal bars that fuse the inner walls of bags. The proper temperature of the sealing bars will depend on the sealing characteristics of the bag.
The sealing process is simple: The operator places the bag between the sealing jaws and presses onto the pedal of the pre-heated unit. The operator depresses the pedal when the bag is sealed, retrieves the bag, and repeats the process.
These machines are typically used to package coffee, powders, pastries, grains, nutraceuticals, spices, snacks, cookies, and many other types of products. Features:
• 16 inch (400 mm) sealing length.
• 0.5 inches wide seal.
• Simple to Use – No Operator Training.
• Constant Sealing System.
• Die-Cast Construction.
• Temperature Control for Sealing.
• Adjustable Pedal Height.
• Adjustable Work Table Height.
• Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz.
• Fuse Protection.
• Heat Type: Constant Heat.
• Dimensions: 18 inches (457 mm) (L) x 17.5 inches (445 mm) (W) x 34.64 inches (880 mm)(H)
• Machine Weight: 42 lbs. (19 Kg)
• Boxed Dimensions: 31.5 inches (800 mm) (L) x 21.25 inches (540 mm) (W) x 10.3 inches (254 mm) (H)
• Boxed Weight: 49 lbs. (22 Kg)