- Equipment Review: Best 13 x 9 Metal Baking Pans (Cakes, Brownies, Sticky Buns) & Our Testing Winner
- FLIPPIN FANTASTIC PANCAKE MAKER REVIEW | TESTING AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS
- Copper Crisper Review: Does it Really Work?
- Equipment Review: The Best Traditional & Enameled Cast-Iron Skillets / Pans & Our Testing Winners
- Prepology 8-Piece Silicone Tortilla Pan Set with Stacey Stauffer
- Microwave Omelet Maker Review!
- Cookinex Tortilla Press
- How To Use A Tortilla Press
- Best Electric Griddle For Pancakes - Oster CKSTGRFM18W-ECO DuraCeramic Review
- Essential Kitchen Tools | Basics with Babish
Bake crispy tortilla bowls without the grease in minutes. Simply press a tortilla into a baker, pushing it into the curves, and then bake it for 8 to 10 minutes. After they have cooled down they are ready to be filled with whatever you wish.