- NuWave 20631 Oven Pro Plus Review
- NuWave extender ring
- NuWave White Infrared Oven with Extender Ring Kit
- Nuwave Elite (New Oven) Unboxing / Review and Comparison
- Special Discount on NuWave Countertop Elite Dome Oven with Extender Ring Kit
- ❚❚ Best Infrared Oven Reviews - NuWave Pro Infrared Oven White Digital
- Second test of Nuwave with extender ring
- Top 5 Best Halogen Oven To Buy 2018 - Halogen Oven Reviews
- Andrew James Hinged Halogen Oven
- NuWave Oven
The Nuwave Infrared Oven is designed to produce succulent meats, poultry, and fish. The NuWave quickly and easily cooks foods while keeping them moist on the inside, and crisp and browned on the outside with out using any fats or oils. Convenience and versatility comes from its small, light weight and portable size for use in RVs, dorms, boats or as an extra oven for big gatherings. Start the oven and watch the food sizzle and brown under the clear plastic dome. The safe infrared rays allow you to barbecue, roast, grill, bake, broil, dehydrate, steam and air fry.
Save up to 85% more energy by using 1500 watts rather than conventional ovens' 3500 watts. No smoke is created so no ventilation system is needed. All parts, except the power head, are dishwasher safe and all oil splatters are self-contained. The polycarbonate dome is clear, lightweight, highly durable, while the stainless steel cooking rack is reversible for multiple uses. Easy to clean, the stainless steel liner pan base can also be used as a serving tray. The dome holder keeps the power head within reach while you prepare food. The NuWave cooks most foods up to 50% faster than a conventional oven, without preheating or defrosting, for the best in flavor and taste.
This tabletop infrared oven comes with an extender ring kit, allowing you to cook up to a 16 pound turkey, which includes a 3 inch extender ring, increasing your cooking capacity by up to 50%. The oven includes owner's manual, quick & easy cooking guide, recipe book and low-carb diet recipe book.
14" diameter x 16" H