- 10 Best Beverage Refrigerator Review 2017
- Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door with Handle
- Kalamera 24" Beverage Refrigerator 175 Can Built-in or Freestanding Single Zone Touch Control
- Kalamera 15” Beverage cooler 96 can built-in Single Zone Touch Control
Room temperature beer or soda?
Beverages taste better when they're chilled, but keeping a whole lot of soda or beer frosty cold can be a challenge. Those cans and bottles take up so much space in your refrigerator that there's no room left for food.
What's a person who entertains frequently to do?
The Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator is the answer!
With the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator, you can keep up to 106 standard-sized cans nice and frosty. The beverage refrigerator allows you to make room in the fridge for food, and its freestanding design allows you to place it anywhere in your home.
Packed with features, the PH-CBR100 is truly the best option for you because it has:
– ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Whether you like your drinks slightly cool or downright frosty, this beverage fridge can meet your needs with a wide temperature range of 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
– REMOVABLE SHELVES. The six black wire shelves can be removed as needed to make space for taller bottles and cans.
– COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM. Compressor cooling is more energy efficient than other cooling systems found in beverage coolers, and it's much quieter.
– BLUE LED LIGHTING. Long-lasting, energy-efficient blue LED lights add style to the beverage refrigerator and help you find drinks.
– DIGITAL CONTROLS. You can set the temperature in seconds and check it with a glance at the LCD screen.
– COMPACT DESIGN. This beverage fridge requires only a small amount of space in a home, dorm or apartment.
Store more drinks at the perfect temperature while enjoying more space in your fridge with the best beverage chiller on Amazon. Order the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator now.
This product is EneryGuide Approved.