- Top 5 Best Sous Vide Machines To Buy
- Compare SousVide Supreme Water Ovens vs. Immersion Circulators
- 😍 AICOK ❤️ Sous Vide Cooker - Review ✅
- Aicok Sous Vide Precision Cooker
What is sous vide?
Sous vide is a simple technique in which food is cooked in precisely controlled, low-temperature water. Because the food can never get hotter than the water, under or overcooking is almost impossible.
What kind of foods can you cook sous vide?
All kinds! Any type of meat-such as beef, pork, lamb, game, or poultry-is ideal for sous vide cooking. It works especially well with fish and seafood, ensuring that these delicate foods are not overcooked. Almost any vegetable can also be cooked sous vide with delicious results, as can eggs and many fruits. You can even use it to make custard-style ice cream base, béarnaise sauce, crème anglaise, custards, cheese, yogurt, beer, and even some cakes. Just about anything that requires a precise temperature to cook properly can be a candidate for sous vide cooking.
How to use:
1. Click the Sous Vide Circulator onto a pot or container. Add water to in between the min and max lines. 2. Place your food and all ingredients in a vacuum bag. Seal the bag and clip to the side of the pot. 3. Set the temperature and timer to the preferred setting. The Precision Cooker will cook your food to your perfect level of doneness. 4. Some people like to finish their cook by searing their food, throwing it on the grill, or by broiling it. This gives the food a nice, crispy outer layer.
-Power rate: 120 V -Frequency: 60Hz -Temperature range : 0°C～90 °C ( 32℉~194℉) -Wattage:800W -Pumping speed : 8 liter/min -The longest time setting: 99hrs59mins -The minimum capacity: 6L (1.59us gal) -Safety: Bimetal fuse -Dimensions: 3.18*2.01*11.94inch (10.6 x 6.7 x 39.8 cm) Package included: 1 * Sous Vide 1 * User Manual