- EdgeStar 30 Inch Built In Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Doors
- Kegco Craft Beer Bomber Refrigerator - The Beverage Center to Give you Fridge Space
- Summit SWC1875B 24 Dual Zone Wine Cellar 118-Bottle Capacity
- Danby Wine Cooler Repair - Recharging your wine Cooler with 134a Freon
- Best Built In Wine Cellars Reviews 2016
The SWBV3001 is a 30" wide mix wine and drink cooler developed for built-in setup under counters. It includes a distinct French door swing and also 2 separate areas with their own electronic thermostat. The left area is excellent for storing up to 35 basic 750ml containers of red or white wine in between 41º and also 65ºF, while the best side operates between 40º and 50ºF to maintain sealed beverages effectively chilled. The wine compartment showcases complete expansion wooden shelves while the drink side consists of a mix of spill-proof glass shelves as well as a wire basket to accommodate a variety of things. Recessed LED lights supplies a classy and reliable view of the inside.