- 700g High-speed herbs grinder,electric grind machine,Swing grinder multifunction herbs grinder
- Electric Herb Coffee Beans Grain Grinder Cereal Mill Powder Machine Flour 1000g
- How to mill the dried material into powder? Spices, Ore, Herbs, Chilli, Bean, Grain ect
- digital display Chinese medicine grinder electric flour mill powder food grinder
- Advanced Micro Herbs Grinder YF2-1
- Universal Mill Pulverizer Chemical Electric Grain Medcine Grinder Machine150022
- automatic herb mill
- High speed grinder 100g Mill Herb Grinder pulverizer
- Introduction of Automatic Continuous Feed Powder Grinder YF3-1
- Special Discount on WonderMill Electric Grain Grinder - Grain Mill (110 V)
1:The high-speed multi-functional grinder features are as follows, Fine structure, low noise, small size, no vibration, compact appearance and easy operation.
2:It can grind all kinds of corns and grains into fine powder at 50-300 mesh. It is widely used in families, clinic, hospital, pharmacy and institute laboratories.
1. Open the upper cover and put the material inside;
2. Close the upper cover tightly;
3. Plug in and turn on the timer switch, then turn on the switch for grinding (Rolling sound will be heard );
4. Turn off the switch (When you hear the sound rolling evenly, the material has been grinded into powder, then you can turn off the switch);
5. Open the upper cover and take the powder out;
1. The spice grinder materials ready for grinding must be dry. And wet, moisture or oil materials are not suitable to be grinded into powder.
2. Each input material shall not exceed the rated weight or half capacity of crush cabin so that there is enough space for powder.
3. After switch on, if finding the material is wet or excessive in weight, it will jam the blade and stop the motor by giving warning noise. So must plug out immediately to prevent motor from being damaged. And remove the jammed object. Then restart grinding.
4. The spice grinder grinding work usually needs 30 seconds to 1 or 2minutes. Over time working will cause bearing overheating.